Wednesday 19 June 2019

Today on Create & Craft TV Tattered Lace Festive USB Christmas from 8am UK tim

I apologise for the quality of the photo, it is taken from the live show of a sample I forgot to photograph. For this sample I again drew/cut multiple layers using a patterned layer as the base (the swirls between the words). I then cut into and layered up adding WOW embossing powder in opaque bright white for the snow . 

For this sample I drew first then cut multiple times the file in different colours. I then cut into the layers to make up the finished cut out using the cream layer as the base layer adding the other colours. The berries on the mistletoe are liquid pearls.


For this file I used two colours drawing first then cutting out for the red with blue under, on the middle one I just cut the blue layer and on the third one on the right I used the waste from the middle one onto a drawn/cut red layer. I then used some raffia twine with some floral and ribbon onto a 3D glue dot attached the stockings with a peg but also attaching them to the card base with some 3D foam.


For this file I cut a base layer (just the outline and cutout areas) in construction board (1 layer) I then drew/cut multiple in the different colours cutting into and layering up. The sentiment is cut in 3 layers of card with the top layer being a patterned piece adding a few drawn details and liquid pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment