Tuesday 25 June 2019

Coming tomorrow on Create & Craft TV at 11 am UK time- Mel's signature collection Doodle Doodle Doo

For this card I printed out the toppers and using the corresponding svg file scanned it into my scanncut and cut it our I also printed off some back ground papers. 

For this card I printed off the topper and some decoupage layers and using the svg files for them scanned the printouts into my scanncut  using it to cut them out . the block colours on the right hand side are a stencil I cut out using doeflex. I used imagination crafts structure paste through the stencil, allowed it to dry and then painted them using imagination crafts starlight paints. I finished the card by adding the dash line around the edges in black and white.

This is a decoupaged topper with areas highlighted using glossy accents, the circles are another stencil cut again using doeflex I used pearlescent embossing paste this time.

The mothod for this card are the same as the previous one with a heart stencil

The added extra with this card is the digital stamp I took into M.C.S and added orange colour to before scanning into the scanncut and cutting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment