Monday 24 June 2019

I had to share this, bear with me as there is a bit of a story. So a couple of weeks ago I went to Bakewell (in the Peak district one of my favourite areas of the country). Whilst there I happened upon a great little place called mad4ink (info@mad4ink.co.uk) owned by Paul. He was demoing an Epson printer printing the highest quality photos so good I bought one (it came with a free set of inks too!!). So we got chatting and I explained I am a crafter and we shared an interest in cardstock photo paper etc. Paul very kindly gave me some samples to try and now coming to this photo printed on 210gm gloss photo paper that Paul stocks. I took this on my phone and sent it to my epson printer and look how amazing it is what quality. I am in love with my new Epson (Paul also stocks one which can handle up to 400gsm card stock (that will be my next purchase I hope!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment