Sunday 9 June 2019

Coming tomorrow on Create and Craft TV the Cutting Craftorium USB Christmas Selection Box from 11am UK time. I had so much fun making my version of the Winter Village included on the USB.








I used construction board (3 layers of 750 micron) for the main structure, one layer for the roof tiles with a background paper included with the usb on top. the windows and doors are 1 layer of construction board.
I glued all layers together, then painted using imagination crafts starlight paints for the bricks I made a stencil and used structure paste coloured with some paint. once dry I then glued together using pinflair book binding glue, a top tip- I used elastic bands to hold the main structure together whilst the glue dried. Before adding the tiles I painted the back and edges with white gesso so that when I shaped them you wouldn't see the grey of the board I then added the printed paper layer, shaping them as I did them before adding to the roof using silicone glue for depth. The windows and doors were glued painted with starlight paints then added to the main structure once dry. The trees were made in the same way using a green pen to colour the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment