Wednesday 3 February 2021

Valentines day is just around the corner. Gorgeous gifts, cards and gift boxes. For those that craft all files are from the Cutting Craftorium USB Just be mine

beautiful dimensional hearts the patterned papers came with the USB, once finished I sprayed them with a soft glitter spray.
tiny gift box, would hold a ring really well lol I inked the edges of the mat layer again using one of the printable papers that came with the USB. 
Milk carton gift box.
Hexagonal gift box, I made a stencil for the lid using dimension paste mixed with red paint again inking the edges of the mat layer.
I love this heart stand, I used 2 layers of construction board and covered it back and front with another printable paper inking the edges and using one of my ink lily pens to colour the edges of the board finishing off with gems from my stash.
for this heart plaque I added some of the dimensional hearts  made smaller then finished off with some heart shaped gems from my stash.
A very pretty drawered gift box  

No comments:

Post a Comment