Tuesday 9 February 2021

As part of the 8th Anniversary celebrations for Tattered Lace they have released a new USB Tattered Lace 50 best of 2020 the USB will be on Create&CraftTV this evening at 6.30pm UK time.

For this sample I made a frame (from gentleman crafters site) sprayed it with an ink spray and also inked the edges. I then printed out some of the charisma cut with the matching svg files on my scanncut and decoupaged the pieces into the frame.

for this sample I used some charisma with matching svg files plus an ornate frame with mat layers. For the sentiment I used a stamped sentiment from Wendy Hunters collection stamped onto a smaller version of one of the mat layers. 
This sample has a charisma frame with matching mat layer. the card base is two of the mat layers with the cut out middles deleted I then lined them up overlapped them and welded them this gave me a lovely shaped card base that the mat fits onto so well (with a small overlap over the spine of the card where I welded the base).

For this sample I used charisma cut using the matching svg cut one of the mat layers then made another mat layer in canvas. I inked the edge of the card base as well as the edge of the stamped sentiment which is again from Wendy Hunters collection .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment