Wednesday 3 February 2021

Thursday 4th February at 9am a USB from Create and Craft featuring 4 collections.These peeks are from the beauty from the heart collection.

for this sample I used some of the flower decoupage together with one of the sentiments and one of the mat layers, all available to print out then the svg files to cut out. I took the mat layer into canvas and made another larger layer to add dimension. I used an ink to edge the card base. 

For this sample I sprayed the card base with an imagination crafts spray ink. I again took the mat layers into canvas and made 2 larger ones, the solid colour I used to cut the larger layers with are also included on the USB.

For this sample I made my card base out of an A4 mirri card in silver and used another sheet of the same to make my mat layers again made in canvas.

Another solid colour from the USB with added gems from my stash. I inked the edges of thee mat layer on this one. 

A shaped pre cut card base from my stash, the solid colour mat layers again made in canvas from the included  svg files used to cut the charisma.

an inked edge card base with inked edges on the cut charisma and added gems from my stash.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment