Sunday 22 September 2019

Today on Create&CraftTV the new USB from Tattered Lace Luxurious Lace

For this card I cut the mat layer in black and the pattern in white. Once glued together I lay them on the base card deciding on the pattern I wanted, after I had arranged them in a pattern I liked I stuck them down, ensuring that they were at different heights so I used foam pads to add height.  

For this card I used an easel card base with black and white mats, I used my machine to draw the image first in white I added two extra lines to ensure that when I cut the image out it would still have a lovely white drawn frame. I then cut another of the same frame just in black. between these two frames I added an oval of acetate ( I actually added two ovals of acetate for added stability). these were all glued together for the acetate I used pinflair all stick all purpose glue it works really well with acetate. I cut the font (also on the USB) in black and white glued them together offset.I did the roses the same way as the main image. On the card base i added an ornate corner completed in the same way. I finished off by adding black and white dots with liquid pearls. 

With this card I drew the heart file on a black mat layer added a sentiment from an inbuilt font on the scanncut. I then coloured in areas of the heart.

With this card the pattern was drawn first then  cut but left in the card base I added an oval of acetate behind. To the front I got the scanncut to draw one of the extra cut files for this pattern and used the outer cut file to cut it out. I added the oval to the centre myself in canvas to frame the centre pattern. This file also had the individual flowers which I drew then cut. I dded them to the card and finished off the centres and a few on the card base with liquid pearls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment