Wednesday 4 September 2019

Coming tomorrow at 7pm UK time on create and craft TV Treasured toppers a Tattered Lace Dies USB a really versatile and usable USB.

The individual files come with a matting layer already sized to fit perfectly with a small border. I added some stencilled shapes using imagination crafts sparkle paste. The font is drawn and filled o the scanncut. I embellished the clock using the decoupage layers that also come in the file and some liquid pearl drops.

With this card I inked the card base first. the file has been drawn adding two extra lines so that when it cut out I would still have a nice drawn border. I again used the matting layers, so effective.

This is my favourite, I ripped some vellum and a printed paper to add to the matting layers and some tiny pearls to finish.

To me this rose branch called out to be a bookmark. Again the font was drawn and filled on the scanncut.

No comments:

Post a Comment