Sunday 7 May 2017



 A Great new box card from svgcuts, I made this for my hubby who loves his gardening. This was so easy to put together but looks so complex, the cardstock is from papermill direct with the flower made from cardstock from tonic which cuts so well on my scanncut I wouldn't use it for the base of a card but great as a layer or decoration. The 'pillow' was from my stash and the 'towel ' on the back I added the font using the brother font converter using a font from my laptop and using the fill option on my scanncut. There is nothing this machine cannot do!!

This is my daughter's Birthday car, I designed it in canvas I used a double sided cardstock from my stash and for added stability (and to give me an area to write on) I added a liner of white card. I decorated with buttons from my stash (including a bumble bee button-so cute) then added nuvo crystal drops to add depth to the flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment