Wednesday 20 January 2021

Coming tomorrow on Create&CraftTV at 6pm UK time the new USB from Cutting Craftorium the Card Makers Calendar


This sample has multiple layers and real depth, the sentiment is one of the files on the USB 



so much involved in this card, I deviated from the file to personalise it, again the sentiment comes on the USB 


I absolutely love this card, the animals can either be drawn as I have done or you can cut the pieces and layer them up. I made a stencil and used a paste for the background instead of just cutting the patterns out and layering.


I again altered the file slightly on this one to add cut out sections to the actual card. 



As the name suggests there is a card for every occasion on the calendar.



Another pretty card, there are again multiple layers which I find really effective and that add real depth.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment