Saturday 28 November 2020

The new collection from Dawn Wheeler, launched today on Create&CraftTV Vintage furniture, a beautiful collection consisting of a paper pack with toppers, background papers and inserts. Also available are coordinating dies, stencils and stamps.




My main focus for this sample was to use the candelabra stencil using a lustre stencil paste, I then also used the coordinating stamp, two of the border dies and some of the toppers. Before stencilling I first inked the card base. once the ink and stencil paste was dry I inked the edges of the card, after stamping I added  yellow 3D drops to the candles then finished off by adding the toppers and the die cuts, one of which was one die cut cut in half.


I really enjoyed making this one, my main focus was the large butterfly die cut. to enhance it I used a similar card base from my stash, I then added lava paste through one of the stencils then heated it to create the background finishing the background off by using cadance metallic paints to bring out the pattern made by the lava paste through the stencil. the card was then simply finished off using the butterfly die cut and some of the sentiment toppers.





This sample used the toppers plus background papers adding some of the stamps using an embossing ink pad and a lustre embossing powder. I then added one of the inserts finished off with a couple of the stamps. 


For this one I simply used the toppers and backing papers matting and layering with coordinating papers from my stash.I inked the edges of the backing papers before layering them. I made a gate fold card from a sheet of A4 card.



For this one I took the main topper into my scanncut scanned it on took it into canvas and made my own matts and layers using background papers and coordinating coloured card stock from my stash. I then finished of with a stamped sentiment onto and insert and half of a die cut candelabra in glitter card on the front.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment