Sunday 31 May 2020

Coming today on Create & Craft TV at 10.30am Uk time. The all new Duo Dies USB key vol 1 with cards for all occasions with added Charisma to print and then cut out using your electronic cutting machine.


The snowman is from the USB, I added a mouth so he could join in the carol singing. For the background I used some of my files on My Craft Studio.
I added gems and pearl drops to add dimention.


For the snow globe I edited the file to just cut one globe in acetate. I used my memory keepers foiling kit to add the happy christmas which I shaped using the desktop canvas where you can shape your font.



I cut multiple charisma to make a lovely bunch of mistletoe adding pearl drops to add dimention.



to make this one I cut a circle into the top mat layer put it on foam tape to add height then used clear thread to float the font. 


Love this book file, I added the font to the top layer using my scanncut.


I really like this family tree, the mat behind the tree is part of the charisma and cutting file. 










No comments:

Post a Comment