Wednesday 13 November 2019







These houses are money boxes, the bottom lifts off to access inside. Although if you didn't want them to be a money box it is very easy to remove the money slot before cutting. I have made these from construction board and the papers I have lined them with are included on the USB also. I painted the insides white for a nice finish.




I love this. A colouring book all drawn on the scanncut, the beauty of this is you can alter size and content to suit, adding or taking away. 









3 examples of animal pen holder, all the files are available on the USB in either construction board or card files. I have used the card files for these samples, the main body is one piece with internal and external mats resulting in quite a sturdy pot.  



Two examples of the animal gift bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment