Saturday 21 December 2013

a card for my mother-in-law the die is spellbinders gold, the centre decoration I bought as part of a set from a little gift shop, the little snowflake printed shapes are some cheap decorations from tesco everything else I  have had in my stash for quite a while. I used 2 card bases to make an easel then used my circle cutter to cut the centre out then added a foam wreath base then embellished.

this is from the new tonic verso heart and square dies sets the font die is Robert Adams, the holly is actually two die sets mcs and (sorry it has slipped my mind I will update when I remember). I used 4 of the verso dies into the card then backed with mirri. simple but so affective.
May I take this opportunity to wish you all wherever you are
A Very Merry Christmas and a Peaceful and Happy New Year xxx
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment