Sunday 9 February 2020

Coming tomorrow at 7am UK time on Create and Craft TV, the new USB from Cutting Craftorium 'Spring Clean'. Cards for every occasion with envelopes, sentiments (in cutting and drawing files), matching papers too.




For this card I used a veneer cardstock form create and craft, I have had it in my stash for quite some time so cannot say if it is still available. I made a brick stencil on my scanncut which I have used a few times now, it works really well on this card.





The sentiment on this card is included on the USB, there are cuttable and drawing versions which is really useful.The envelope is also available on the USB.





There are numerous baby embellishments that go with this file, I chose not to use them on this occasion.







I really went to town with this card, loved making the flowers 

No comments:

Post a Comment