Tuesday 18 February 2020

Coming tomorrow at 11am UK time on CReate and Craft TV The Aristocats USB


This is my favourite of these samples, I used the eiffel tower from a card in the day out Cutting Craftorium USB. I made a back ground by adding a circle for the moon with temporary stick then sprayed the whole mat with ink for a night sky adding drops of white paint for stars, I then removed the circle and was left with a lovely moon. 


For this Marie sample I used construction board 750 microns with every card stock layer.I edged the construction board with white gesso, glued the card layer to the coresponding construction board layer then layered up the files as instructed. The aim of doing this was to produce a wall hanging with depth.



For this sample I made duchess as big as I could using my 12x12 mat for reference. The threee kittens I drew using the draw files with the mat layer ontop as a cut only file. The two coloured mat layers are from the printable backgrounds and coloured cardstock files on the USB.

Add caption
I had fun with this one making it into an easel card using another of the printable background papers on the USB

No comments:

Post a Comment