Sunday 19 January 2020

Launching 20th January at 11am on Create & Craft TV a new USB from Amy Dodd 'Soda Pop




Had this amazing glitter card in my stash for a long time, I had it in mind as soon as I saw the file for this cherry. I DID NOT CUT THE GLITTER CARD WITH MY SCANNCUT, it would have ruined my blade and got into my workings so I drew around the main body pieces onto the back of the glitter card and cut them out by hand. 




Apologies for the poor photography, the church was such a large file it would'nt fit into my light box 😄. The cardstock I used for the roof tiles was in my stash it is a wood effect and perfect for this and yes it cut beautifully on the scanncut, just look at the mats for the door just beautiful. 




for this quirky gift box I cut two of the 'fries mat' for the second one I flipped the file so they don't line up I also made the outline a cut only and the interior lines a draw only line. 




Love this little icecream stall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment